I think a lot of you know that last night Ken and I were scheduled to meet with the youth council at EMC regarding the Youth Ministry Position that will be open this summer. The meeting went very well. Many of them shared their hearts with us and we were able to share our hearts with them. They will be praying over the next few days about their decision. Please keep them in mind as you're seeking God this week. Ken told them(and I agree) that whatever they decide is fine with us. We want God's will. If they came back and said they were looking for something different or someone else, we would take that as a shut door from God. That has been our prayer. If this is not where He would have us serve, then please, close the door. We certainly don't want to just fill a vacancy. Dewey did send us a very encouraging email this morning.
I just wanted to keep you guys informed of where we are in the process. I love my buddies!!!
I probably won't be at church tonight as Will is still sick. Pray for him this week, too. He has some kinda wild virus that is hanging on....just a fever-nothing else. He was negative for Strep on Monday, but we just can't get this stinking fever to leave. Oh and I put up a few pics from our fishing extravaganza on Sunday.
Love you guys,