Saturday, August 7, 2010

Look what we did today!!!

Okay, the other day I was browsing around and ran across a site with a tutorial for a RAINBOW CAKE.  Sadly Fortunately, my sweet youngest two children happened to see me looking at it.  Before long I had promised to make one without thinking about what I was really getting myself into.  Actually, I kind of, really wanted to make it because it looked so cool.
Since the diet starts on Monday, I thought I might as well take full advantage of my pre-diet weekend.  We didn't make the diet version, but the full FAT version.  It makes me smile to think about it.  Highly recommend this for kids.  We had a blast making it together.  The worst part was waiting for it to cool so we could ice it.



Please, ignore the gang signs in the background.

Doesn't the inside look really cool?

Just one more look...in case you're curious.
Have a great last weekend before school starts.
Hey, I'm linking up at the weekend wrapup party over at Tatertots and Jello!  Fun stuff to look at!

3 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

That looks like so much fun. Thanks for sharing, we might just have to do that tomorrow!

Maddie said...

very cool! I'm sure you can thank Jenny for the gang signs. :)

Paige said...

That looks delish! And I will take a piece...what time should I drop by?

:)

paige