Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Your it!!!!

I was leisurely reading Angie and Scott's blog. She had been tagged with a list and I was thinking...hmmmm....how would I answer these questions? I got to the end and to my surprise realized that I had been tagged. Now, I'm it...until someone else gets you.

The Five Tag
10 years ago I:
1. had my second child
2. worked part time for the first time
3. attended a church that changed my life (you figure it out).
4. changed two children's diapers several times a day
5. bought my first minivan(first in a long list)

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. laundry ALWAYS!!!
2. Daniel study and prayer
3. sanitize my home of the strep virus!!!!
4. go to bed
5. sleep

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. guacamole and chips
2. Sweet & Salty snack bars
3. kettle corn
4. Anything that's dark chocolate
5. Starbucks Milk Chocolate Covered Coffee beans (ohmigosh...I had these for the first time the other day and they are YUMMY!!!!

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. pay off our houses and vehicles
2. buy my brother and his family a house
3. take my kids(with my husband of course) somewhere fun and exciting that would be an adventure for us
4. Quit my job, so that I can be more accessible to my family.
5. give generously!( I liked that one, Angie...me, tooo!!!)

5 places I have lived:
1. 2244 Dawnville Beaverdale Rd.
2. 259 Upper Varnell Rd.
3. Jackson, TN
4. 969 Dawnville Rd
5.1855 Collins Rd.

5 jobs I have had:
1. Winn Dixie
2. 2 Different Hallmark Stores
3.Precision Sample Company (my uncle owned it and mom and dad pushed this one on me....yuck!)
4. Babies Can't Wait/ Service Coordinator for Special Needs birth to age 3
5. Whitfield Co. School System/Speech Language Pathologist

I am tagging: Cyndi R., Shana F., Meleia B., Angela F., and Jenny G.!

I'll try to comment everyone and tell them they're "IT!"

*******UPDATE*******
I forgot to attach the rules: Here they are.

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

No comments: