Thursday, March 15, 2007

today....

Let's see...my group order came through with 23 hooded towels. I've ordered my supplies and most of it came yesterday. I'll be starting to work on that today among the other orders that I also have pending. I think I'll probably start with the purple/green fabric since it came yesterday and IT'S SEW DARN CUTE!!! I'll be posting a picture just as soon as I finish one up.

My 9 year old daughter came home from school yesterday and reminded me that this morning was picture day at school. Of course, she wanted a new headband,etc.etc., so I had to get up very early this morning and stitch one up for her. I made a couple of these last week for one of her friend's birthdays and now she wanted one for her. I used the free pattern found here... http://www.heatherbailey.typepad.com/
I love her stuff and can't wait to see her new fabric line.
Well, off to sew today!!! Maybe I'll post some pics later.

No comments: