Happy Birthday to my very loved husband!!!!
40 Reasons why you are loved!!! (whew, I hope I can do this...j/k)
1. Because you are a funny guy...you make me laugh even when I wanna be really mad.
2. Because you're a hottie (as Will and his buddies would say about the opposite sex).
3. Because you are a God chaser...truly. You don't give up. You might get discouraged, but you always return to the woods to clear it up with Him. As a matter of fact, sometimes I like to encourage you to go take those walks in the woods.
4. Because you love me, in spite of my rotten self.
5. You love Will and will do anything to help him succeed
6. You love Bryn and will do anything to help her know that we love her.
7. Ditto with Erin!
8. You love Jayden and will even sit for hours playing a game that you care nothing about just to let him know that you love him...ask me how I know this.
9. You are truly thoughtful. You think about things and analyze them and rethink them because you want to make sure that what you do gives the right impression to the receiver.
10. You clean potties....I LOVE THIS ONE!
11. You plunge potties when little ones go overboard with the tp. This one's pretty high on the list, too.
12. You will do things that are dangerous to make sure your wife's crazy decorating ideas are carried out...like climbing a rickety ol' ladder placed on concrete to put a wreath on a window over the garage. You didn't fall on the concrete even though the kids thought you were going to surely die.
13. You give me big hugs that feel very safe and warm.
14. You like chocolate covered cherries...I just like that.
15. You eat things that aren't very good from recipes that i try and you don't complain (okay, I'm stretching this one a little bit, but you do attempt it and try not to hurt my feelings.)
16. You'd rather be with us than anywhere else...you're not consumed with some activity or hobby that is better than time with us.
17. You will do without things so that your family can have things.
18. Your a perfectionist. Okay, sometimes this drives me crazy-but when you're trimming out the paint on the walls and I don't want it on the ceiling-you're the BEST.
19. You work hard to discern the truth. You research. You study. You learn. You don't give up until you feel that you know that you know that you know what God wants you to know.
20. You're a great dresser. You want to look nice. You won't show up at my friend's party or house wearing an ol' unironed tee shirt with holes in it or fibers(inside joke) all over it!
21. You like to play...paintball, poker, cards, hide and seek, basketball, really anything-as long as it's playing.
22. You enjoy time alone with your wife EVEN if it's just to have a quick dinner. You like hanging out with me.
23. You are a sensitive guy...you feel the needs of others and you act on those needs.
24. You are a giver.
25. You recognize grace and attempt to share the grace afforded to you with others.
26. You love God's creation. I love that you're a hiker and outdoorsy, campy type of guy.
27. You tell great stories that make other people laugh.
28. Kids of all ages love you.
29. You're a great singer and I love to listen to you sing...especially when it's to me..hint, hint.
30. You love music.
31. You'd rather sit outside and sing Christmas carols around a fire with your wife and kids than go and do anything else.
32. Did I mention that you're a hottie?
33. You make great double layer pumpkin' pies.
34. You are strong!
35. You are constantly trying to think of ways we can make our family stronger and better.
36. You are a great communicator with our kids. I love how you can sit down with them and talk on their level to explain things...something I struggle with.
37. You know how to say "I'm sorry". Even when I'm the one that should be saying to you.
38. You never forget our anniversary or anyone's birthday.
39. You're handy around the house. You've learned how to do a lot of home improvement type things that end up saving us a ton of $$$.
40. I just love you for being you...every little bit of you!!!