Friday, October 10, 2008

Sugar Booger

Yesterday, we received a mysterious letter in the mail. I really do love Will's language arts teacher. She seems like she's fun and she connects with all those silly sixth graders. She also took the time to send me a personal email JUST to tell me that she was really impressed with Will's narrative writing. No bad stuff-just to say that he was doing SUPER. Well, apparently, one of their assignments was a personal letter. She had them write one to dear ol' Mom and Dad. It arrived yesterday. Evidence below.




Now, doesn't that just crack you up? I had to scan it and save it. It'll probably end up somewhere in some scrapbook. Gotta love Will!!! He's got his Dad's sense of humor.

5 comments:

Maddie said...

Too funny!

Brad and Shana said...

Awww, what a sweet little sugar booger. Good call to scan it in, one day you may need to pull it out for some good ole black mail (just for the sugar part).

I love how convincing he is about how unnecessary it is to go see his teacher.....

Tim & Angela Fleming said...

How cute! Did he name himself..sugar booger??

The Wild World of Richmond said...

Angela, yes he came up with that all on his own. We've never called him that...that's what so totally cracked me up about his letter. Well, that and the "I just want to go home." He's a little on the goofy side, but I love him...just like his dad.

Bridenstine4 said...

That's awesome.