Friday, April 27, 2007

New tote done!!!

Hi guys, I'm trying to do a better job of keeping up with this. It seems that I always think my life's gonna slow down and it never does.
Yesterday, I made this tote for a student teacher gift from the teacher. She asked for teacher fabric but I couldn't find any that I really liked so I decided to do my own thing...ya' know what I love doing. I love it when you guys say, "Just something purple." or "she likes animal prints" and I get to just go with it. Anyway, this is what I came up with and thought it would make great teacher gifts for the end of the year. I've already had one person order another one.
Oh, if you guys ever wonder how I decide what to put up to sell on my site. It's just whatever I have time to photo before it gets out the door. Sometimes, I take pics of stuff, but when I get ready to edit the picture it doesn't look very good... so I have to wait until I make that item again. Bad pictures just don't sell items.

No comments: